Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boring routine

It’s almost 2 months since I get to Shanghai. Many people had been asking, “So how are you in Shanghai?” “Got party arr?” etc etc.
Actually, this is pretty much my routine every day.

Weekdays
8am Wake up, go to work.
7.30pm Off work (hehe, yes peeps, I usually finish work at 7.30pm. Very very seldom have
to work late, don’t jealous. )
9pm Will be watching TV with a packet of snacks. Mostly ordered in my dinner.
10.30pm Waiting to talk to my fatty. (Is either he calls me or I call him la).
11.30pm Lights off. Sleeping time. (See how I get 8 hours of beauty sleep daily)

Freaking boring right? Yeah, that’s usually my weekday.


Weekends
11am Can sleep till anytime I want cause I will spend most of the day at home. Why not
sleep sleep sleep.
12pm Order-in-lunch. In shanghai, you can order delivery pretty much from any
restaurant. Since I am a lazy bum, so this order in business is something that I like
about this place.
3pm Sleepy after watching TVand surfing the net. Will be falling asleep at the couch.
7pm Dinner time. Haha, order in again!
11pm Sleep sleep sleeping time.

Ok, you might think that “What, you sleep through your whole weekend not doing anything at all?!” Ok, not really all weekends la, there are some weekends where I will spend some time doing cleaning, do some grocery shopping, also will be calling my mom and dad and aunt and sis just to catch up, and also calling and sms-ing my fatty love the whole day! Hahahahah, just love bugging him!

But from last week onwards, I will have to come into the office every Sunday for a 3 months training. I don't quite mind it since I have nothing to do anyway, but come to think of it, there are taking away my precious lazy-around-doing-nothing time.

So yeah, this is what I have accomplished so far in Shanghai! So for you who want to visit and hope that I can bring you around, I advise that you do your own research.

Anyway, this Friday I am going out for dinner and drinking! It’s Jessie’s birthday and she wants to get drunk, so “Shanghai here we come!” We will also go shopping on Saturday!

Finally, something to look forward to. (After Jo's last visit)

No comments:

Post a Comment