Friday, September 4, 2009

Hmmm, what's next?

Well, I am done for the day, at 8pm. People finish work quite earlier here (maybe it’s just my agency la). On average, people start leaving the office at 7pm. It’s 8pm here and the whole office is almost empty. Hehe, like what my aunty said, “Now I can see sunset and have a life”. I was shocked at first, how come people finish work so earlier here? I am not use to it at first, but I like it already!

Now the question is, what am I going to do tomorrow. I think I will just sleep in la, and then I’ll have to settle my room stuff. Hehe, I will try take some pictures and share with you ok.

I will be having lunch with a colleague on Sunday. She is from Beijing and she is alone here as well. Good la, two lonely souls enjoying each other company.

At least I have something to do over the weekend.
Better enjoy the weekend while I can, next week is going to be super super busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment