Friday, September 25, 2009

Never take things for granted

My move to Shanghai has made me realize one very important fact. Do not never ever take things for granted. Always appreciate what you have.

I never really complain about life (ok I do sometimes, not enough money la, politics issues la), but I am also never really grateful about what I have. I never know that things that I have all these while are so important to me, till now, because I do not have it with me.

I miss my family, my granny, my aunties, my Bonnie girl, my Kitty baby and the person I miss the most, my love of my life. It’s not that he was not important to me when I have him around, but not having him around makes me feel so so so so empty, sometimes is like I do not know what to do without him. I called him so many times when I went to Ikea that day because I just can’t make the decision on my own.

I know this is really tough for us, I know he feels the same too, but we will try and face it and handle it as much as we can, because we know we have each other, we have each other in our hearts.

I miss you baby love.

No comments:

Post a Comment